Dixel NFT Academy: Create/Mint NFTs with no-code tool
- A one to two hours session that provides a complete NFT course using Dixel Club (https://dixel.club/), an NFT creation/minting tool with no-code and no-design complications.
- Participants can experience the full cycle of an NFT project and market trend by creating an NFT collection with pixel generative arts.
- The Dixel Club team can provide this session for free including the gas transaction fees so that the company can proceed this session without any hassle.
Complete NFT Session: Create/Mint NFTs with no-code tool
YoungHwi Cho, Co-founder and Designer at HUNT (HUNT is a company specialised in DApps - Decentralised Applications).
About the instructor
YoungHwi Cho is a co-founder and designer of HUNT. The HUNT team has built many DApps (Decentralised Applications) over the past five years and YoungHwi Cho has led the user-level interface, user experience, and community design on top of the decentralised network. He has designed Dixel.club, Mint.club, Neverlose.money, Steemhunt.com, and many other DApps so far.
Session Type 1 (1 hour)
Minimum of 5 people needed for the session / there is no maximum limit for the participants (large numbers are welcome)
Session Type 2 (2 hours)
Break Time (10”)
4 - 7 people per team / max 10 teams per the session 70 max participants
- There’s no need to set up any devs/designers for this session operation. The Dixel Club tool can cover the entire journey of the session.
- The participants can quickly experience the full cycle of launching an NFT project within 1 hour. They will get the actual NFTs they minted after this session.
- By minimising the lecture and focusing on group activities, the participants can have fun learning about the NFT market.
- If it's an on-line session or off-line session hosted in South Korea, it is free.
- If it’s an off-line session hosted outside of South Korea, travel expenses may need to be covered by the host.
SFO Tech Days by Google San Francisco
- Google San Francisco invited the Dixel Club team to talk about NFT/Web3 market trends during its 3 day program - SFO Tech Days (Nov 2, 2022).
- The NFT session was performed on Sept 13, 2022 at the TOSS company building.
- LINE NEXT, a child company of LINE Corporation, is focused on developing and growing the global NFT business (https://line.me/en/).
- The NFT session was performed on Oct 21, 2022 at the LINE company building.
Sogang University MBA
- The NFT session was performed on Oct 11, 2022 at Sogang University Seoul campus.
Other sessions so far